Es ist wieder soweit - Anmeldung fürs EE offen/EE Registration open!!)

Narkdrau
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser

Es ist wieder soweit - Anmeldung fürs EE offen/EE Registration open!!)

Beitrag von Narkdrau »

ANMELDUGN IST OFFEN!
REGISTRATION IS OPEN !

Hier gibts den Link / Here is the link:
https://forum.orklager.org/viewtopic.php?f=139&t=15250

TICKETVERKAUF VERSCHIEBT SICH AUF JANUAR!
TICKET SALE POSTPONED TO JANUARY!

Das EE wird sich um eine Woche nach hinten verschieben 14-18.8 2019 mehr auf den offiziellen Seiten. Das bedeutet Komplikationen fuer uns, meldet euch bei euren Sprechern damit wir abschätzen können wer kommt. Wenn es zu wenig werden muessen wir anfangen zu rechnen.

EE will be moved to 14-18.8. Please communicate if you plan to come, we need a good approximation of whom might come to get the budget right.

Ushtarak Burzum!
Es ist wieder soweit, die Anmeldung für EE öffnet bald. Dieses Jahr gibt es ein paar Änderungen:
1.) Für die Anmeldung werden wir ein google Formular verwenden. Link kommt hier rein. Einfach der Anmeldung folgen (Formular ausfüllen + abschicken), dann gibt es eine email (kann ein paar Tage dauern) mit einer neuen Kontonummer. Geld fuer den Staffelpreis überweisen. Charakterzulassung wird benötigt um eine Karte der Staffel zu erhalten.
2.) Charakterzulassung. Hier im Forum im Charakterthread einen Beitrag erstellen. Es wird mindestens ein Ganzkörperphoto in Gewandung benötigt (Schuhe gehören zur Gewandung). Wer letztes Jahr mit einem Charakter zugelassen war, mit dem er wieder kommen will, benötigt keine Charakterzulassung. Wird ein Feld im Formular geben. Alle anderen benötigen eine Zulassung. Charakterzulassung wird von Gruur, Caro, mir und 1-2 Freiwilligen gemacht - wer Bock hat bitte bei mir oder Caro melden. Die Aufgabe eines der Freiwilligen wird es sein den Thread zu moderieren und Zulassungen entsprechend in ein Google Formular einzutragen. Mindestens drei OKs werden benötigt um zugelassen zu werden.

Ansonsten:
Die Karten verteilen sich, wie im vergangenen Jahr, auf drei Kontingente, unser Kartenkontingent von 65 teilt sich folgendermaßen auf die Staffeln auf:
1. Kontingent: 99 € (endet am 28.02.19): 18 Karten
2. Kontingent: 119 € (endet am 14.05.19): 24 Karten
3. Kontingent: 149 € (endet am 26.07.19): 23 Karten
Dazu kommen 15€ Lagerbeitrag.

Los gehts!

It's time again, the registration for the EE opens soon. There are a few changes this year:
1.) For the registration we will use a google form. Link you will be posted here. Just follow the registration form (fill in the form + send), then you will recieve an email (might take some days) with a new account number. Transfer the money for the contigent price. Character approval is required to get a ticket.
2.) Character approval. Create here in the forum in the character thread a post. Please post a whole body picture in the costume (shoes are part of the costume). Anyone who was admitted last year with a character and wants to come back with the same character does not require a new character approval. There wil be a field in the form. All others require a character check. Character approval is made by Gruur, Caro, me and 1-2 volunteers. At least three OKs are needed to be admitted.

Otherwise:
As in the previous year, the cards are spread over three contingents, and our ticket quota of 65 is divided as follows:
1st contingent: 99 € (ends on 28.02.19): 18 cards
2nd contingent: 119 € (ends on 14.05.19): 24 cards
3rd contingent: 149 € (ends on 26.07.19): 23 cards
In addition there will be a fee of 15€ for the OHL which is only used to build the camp.

Here we go!

Fragen an mich oder Caro bitte! (Questions to me or Caro thanks!)
Zuletzt geändert von Fauth/Glum am 12 Feb 2019 23:25, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Edit Betreff durch Mod 12.02.2019
Narkdrau
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser

Re: Es ist wieder soweit - Anmeldung fürs EE beginnt bald! (EE Registration begins!)

Beitrag von Narkdrau »

TICKETVERKAUF VERSCHIEBT SICH AUF JANUAR!
TICKET SALE POSTPONED TO JANUARY!

Das EE wird sich um eine Woche nach hinten verschieben 14-18.8 2019 mehr auf den offiziellen Seiten. Das bedeutet Komplikationen fuer uns, meldet euch bei euren Sprechern damit wir abschätzen können wer kommt. Wenn es zu wenig werden muessen wir anfangen zu rechnen.

EE will be moved to 14-18.8. Please communicate if you plan to come, we need a good approximation of whom might come to get the budget right.
Fauth/Glum
Administrator
Administrator
Gruppe: Shira Hai
Verbund/Verbünde: Grat u Murdur - Kutotaz

Re: Es ist wieder soweit - Anmeldung fürs EE beginnt bald! (EE Registration begins!)

Beitrag von Fauth/Glum »

Shiras sind informiert. ich reiche es jetzt auch an die Grat Truppen weiter.
Fauth - Tanaruk - Goth Hai - Bâs û Shirku û Bukra Nar'Shât
Glûm - Shira Hai - Uruklata - Brodh
https://www.facebook.com/ShiraHaiWorld/
FarAmbal
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: .:Bukra Shira-Hai:.
Verbund/Verbünde: .:Grat u Murdur:.

Beitrag von FarAmbal »

Jugporandor ist auch informiert.
Nakhum
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Gimba @ Skûtog'mor
Verbund/Verbünde: GuM

Beitrag von Nakhum »

Skûtog'mor sind informiert.
Poste / Schicke eine Liste aller Teilnehmer sobald wir alle Aussagen dazu haben.
Krith'Rup / Slarn
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk
Verbund/Verbünde: Grat U Murdur

Beitrag von Krith'Rup / Slarn »

Oh shit...
I have already bought flight tickets and rented a car to match the original dates.
Anyhow, I will do what I can to change everything, so I can still come to EE, but this is going to cost me a lot of money... :(
Goblin Industry
29 Maglubiyet Road
Forest of Eyes
World of Greyhawk
Blozbarz
Forenbelagerer
Forenbelagerer
Gruppe: Zabîs Udu
Verbund/Verbünde: Grat u Murdur

Beitrag von Blozbarz »

In my opinion, now for that 'faux-pas' , you shouldn't pay anything for entry to the Con.
"Amirz atishat kulubat srizûrzaz, atishuzat kulat srizûrz."
Skrizgal
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: ZU / SMU
Verbund/Verbünde: @ Grat u Murdur

Beitrag von Skrizgal »

Blozbarz hat geschrieben: 19 Dez 2018 06:14 In my opinion, now for that 'faux-pas' , you shouldn't pay anything for entry to the Con.
this
Fauth/Glum
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Fauth/Glum »

Its a bad situation for all of us, but the EE-Orga told the situation before they sold tickets for the event. And if there are storttime-information from the autohrities which they have to take care for, then they can´t change these things.
On monday the EE-Orga decided with the camp orgas the best option for all possible members and thats now the new date. The other possibility would been that they have to complete cancel.

@Slarn: I hope that you can change things so that they won´t cost more or that there is not so much loss for you and that it´s possible for you to come to the event. If there is anything I can help you with the little things I can do here, don´t hesitate to contact. :-)
Krith'Rup / Slarn
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk

Thanks, Marlen - I really appreciate the willingness to help :)
(although I guess there's not much that anyone can do to help, in my case).

I will come to EE 2019, as planned - it is a game which is simply so good, and I am not willing to give up participating in it, after I have been "infected" by the love to this game ;)

Really, I don't blame anyone for the change of dates; things like that can happen, and at least we still have a con :woohoo:

It's just frustrating for me personally, because the plan for 2019 was to fly alone to DF, then my wife and daughters would come to visit me for a week, and when they fly back home on August 6th., I continue to EE.

This would have saved me both the need to buy two different flight tickets, and would have saved me the headache of flying back and forth, for 2 different cons in such a short time (like what I did this year).

Anyhow, there is no other way, so I will fly back home with my family on August 6th. (I already paid for the change of my flight), and return to Germany on August 13th., for the new dates of EE.

I would like to believe that all other orcs could also come to EE 2019, even though there are new dates.

See you there :)
Goblin Industry
29 Maglubiyet Road
Forest of Eyes
World of Greyhawk
Khurgarr
vorbeischauender Mistsnaga

Beitrag von Khurgarr »

The Gijak Sorr troop has been informed of the change of date, Thanks.

Greetz
Khurgarr
Fauth/Glum
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Fauth/Glum »

@Slarn: I understand the frustrating situation. but more I find it great that you will visit the con, through its hard for you and your family.

@Khurgarr: So you guys plan to come this year too? That would be nice.
Knarack
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser

Beitrag von Knarack »

Slarn hat geschrieben: 19 Dez 2018 15:15 This would have saved me both the need to buy two different flight tickets, and would have saved me the headache of flying back and forth, for 2 different cons in such a short time (like what I did this year).

Anyhow, there is no other way, so I will fly back home with my family on August 6th. (I already paid for the change of my flight), and return to Germany on August 13th., for the new dates of EE.
If it would be of some help, or at least save you some money for the additional trip/luggage I can offer that you could store your orc stuff for the, what is it... two weeks (?), in Dortmund. I guess the addtional luggage isn't the game changer (in terms of moneys) here but however maybe it helps ;)
Krith'Rup / Slarn
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk

Knarack hat geschrieben: 19 Dez 2018 21:01 If it would be of some help, or at least save you some money for the additional trip/luggage I can offer that you could store your orc stuff for the, what is it... two weeks (?), in Dortmund. I guess the additional luggage isn't the game changer (in terms of money) here but however maybe it helps ;)

Thanks, Knarack, I really appreciate it.

For now I already have somewhere to store my gear (at my friend's house at her village between Koblenz and Bonn, where I will spend the vacation with my family after DF).

But let's keep in touch about this, because if you can take my kits after DF and bring them to EE, I will be able to drive straight from Frankfurt airport to EE on 13.08.19, instead of having to drive first to my friend's house to pick it up and then drive to EE (sadly, she is not going to EE, or else she would have brought it herself).
Goblin Industry
29 Maglubiyet Road
Forest of Eyes
World of Greyhawk
Tarbûrzakh
Forenbelagerer
Forenbelagerer
Gruppe: Zabîs Udu
Verbund/Verbünde: Grat u Murdur

Beitrag von Tarbûrzakh »

Es wurde um Rückmeldung bzgl. Teilnahme gebeten ;)

Es zeichnete sich bereits im Herbst, unabhängig vom neuen Datum ab, dass von uns ZU 2019 voraussichtlich leider keiner dabei sein wird.
Der Duracell-Hase - böser Onkel Frûmgrat
Kraiizg aurum 'labu tum'ob kulat kraibagturkûrz!
Antworten

Zurück zu „OHL-EE 2019 Archiv“