new group from denmark would like to join!

Antworten
Goldberg1234
nie anwesende Drecksmade
Gruppe: Ar Adûnaim
Verbund: none yet

new group from denmark would like to join!

Beitrag von Goldberg1234 » So 13. Okt 2019, 16:16

hey OCL Drachenfest!

my name is Christian Guldberg and i am writing to you on the behalf of a young danish LOTR group that would like to join for the next summer!

we have been playing with Okup shakamb for some time now, and are beginning to get a grip of the costume demands and culture of your world.

we are playing a unit of heavily armoured marines and corsairs from the dark city of Umbar from LOTR

so, we are not orcs :) but! we would still like to hear our possibility to pledge our allegiance and murder the rest of DF with you :)

i have added a doc with the groups lore and history. pictures and a film trailer will follow :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rJ9 ... zhukrh0s2r

please ask, if there is any doubt! we really would like to join you for the next event :)

- Guldberg

Zhûul
OrklagerUser
OrklagerUser
Gruppe: Gimba Squad @ MTK
Verbund: Grat u Murdur

Re: new group from denmark would like to join!

Beitrag von Zhûul » Mo 14. Okt 2019, 11:17

Greetz and welcome to the forum, guys. Nice to have you here.
I'm Zhûul as an Orc and Shaz'im as a corsair of Umbar and in no way elligible to decide anything for the OCL but I have the feeling, I have to ask you to clarify something. I'm not sure if you want to become part of the OCL or if you guys just want to say "Hi".
In case of the "part of OCL" part....
Aye, there are other "humans" in OCL, namely the Haradrim. The reason why they are allowed to do that is, that they basically caught the great white whale in a 1/1000 chance and managed to get the Grat to vote for them which caught the attention of the big-Clan-Bosses and finally, they were allowed in (after their pro-OCL-actions got them thrown out of chaos). That is the exception of an exception of an exception. When I started with the Corsair Concept, it was ment as a "the-Laz0rsun-prevents-us-from-wearing-Orc-stuff-because-someone-might-get-injured-"Alternative for Orcplayers who do not want to sit arround twiddeling their thumbs, waiting for the heat to become bearable. It was never ment as an alternative for Mask and costume of the Orcs. The OCL is an Orc-camp and frankly, I do not want to see any more "Humans" become part of it. Exceptions are of course always possible, but that is a very very long process and I'm unsure if that process will be successful in the end. Otherwhise the OCL will be teeming with Corsairs, Harads, Rhûnians, Hobbits, Billwismen and/or their moms and grandmoms.
Maybe I read it wrong. Maybe you guys are saying, that you plan to stay in another camp like blue or black or copper^^ but if the suggestion was, to become part of the OCL with another group of "humans", my personal oppinion (and I want to state again, that this is my own and no way in any way official OCL-mindset) that I want to keep the OCL populated by Orcs and not Humans.

Just my five cent and I think it would be awesome to play with you guys ifwe meet you guys at Drachenfest, but I firmly believe, that the Orc-Camp is a camp for Orcs.

Love and greetings again Zhûul
Zuletzt geändert von Zhûul am Mi 16. Okt 2019, 19:11, insgesamt 3-mal geändert.
Gimba-brothers! Witness me!

Kill a man and be a killer, kill ten men and become a monster,
kill a hundred and be a hero, kill tens of thousands and you will be a conquerer!

Goldberg1234
nie anwesende Drecksmade
Gruppe: Ar Adûnaim
Verbund: none yet

Re: new group from denmark would like to join!

Beitrag von Goldberg1234 » Mo 14. Okt 2019, 11:50

hi! thank you. we are really happy to be here :)

as of now, we have a plan A and B for the next event;

A is if we're allowed inside the orc camp. we are aware its a 1 in a million chance of happening, but thats still our main objective. we are going course we've heard so much awesome stuff about OCL and Drachenfest, so ofcourse we would like to fight beside you :)

B is if we're not allowed. then we would propably put our unit in black camp, but still seek as much play and building of relations with the OCL as possible, to prove our worth and earn our keep ingame :)

i hope that clarifies things.

- Gulberg

Antworten