The Art Corner

Um Beiträge zu verfassen wird eine Registrierung benötigt.
Antworten
MLind
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk
Gruppe: Clan Môr'Ashtu
Verbund/Verbünde: Ex-Okup Shakamb
The Art Corner

Beitrag von MLind »

Hi there - here's an idea from a newblood to the orklager forum. A corner for the artists to submit their art. It seems there's a lot of talented people among you (us) - RESPECT! - in the shape of maskbuilders, skull boilers, cloth killers, weapon makers and loads more. But scouting the forums it seemed you missed something in the likes of what I for example do. Pencil strokes on paper, digitally and such.
So I thought it would be interesting to flesh out a corner for where people could bring in this part of the creative spirit too.
Currently it's just an idea, open to suggestions and guidelines of how it could be. I've thought though that this is the place you should submit your own art. Pieces inspired from what you've experienced when LARPING. I'm open to paintings, even finger/brushpainted banners and similar.
But I want to hear your thoughts on it too?

I'll submit something to start this off with, in the next comment. I hope to see some of you join in too.

If you're wondering who I am, I have already tried to stitch together an ("lengthy") introduction in the Vorstellung corner - for your convenience here's a quick link to that one: http://www.orklager.org/olf2/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=13675
MLind
Plapperuruk
Plapperuruk
Gruppe: Clan Môr'Ashtu
Verbund/Verbünde: Ex-Okup Shakamb
Re: The Art Corner

Beitrag von MLind »

Here's some art then

#1 One of Okup's orc (goblin masked) boys. Kor'Jakk the goblin boss.
The reason behind the paint-drawn name is the funny story that it originally belonged and was worn by Marrormarsh(Lorenz) until he at the DF acquired a new mask, which looks super awesome, and passed it on to the gobbo named Kor'Jakk.

Bild

#2 The white dragon - what I could look like
Which I've seen you guys fight during DF. I felt it would be cool to add a real dragon-looking version of it and challenge myself to imagine it. This is a sketch that came out of that. Sadly I didn't see it in-person myself, but from videos online. I hope to join in on Drachenfest next year though and I'll be cheering on the side.

Bild

And that's one way to do it. What have you done or could be inspired to do?
On the same side of things I would like to suggest doing art of your fellow orcs - it's always appreciated if you're not sure what to do ;)

:NI!:
Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemeines Forum“